Saturday, August 25, 2012

Book Review - Soul Mapping

I picked up a few books while junkin this past week..I had mostly cookbooks, when going back through the books I noticed this one, 'Soul Mapping'
 not sure what attracted me to it, but I opened it up and started reading it. At once I become engrossed in the reading and went thru the entire first chapter. It prompts questions of things you've done and want to do, kind of a way to get to know who you are and where you need to be heading. 
I had just picked up a few of my favorite journals by 'Markings' I got one in hot pink, aqua and lime green. So I grabbed the lime green one, and started journaling based on the prompts given.
It's been a great soul searching tool, it brings to light things about yourself you may not have realized or not have focused on. I hoping it will help me find my purpose and a direction

No comments:

Post a Comment