Friday, September 21, 2012

Day Twenty One


Everything I bought this week..
I thought would be great on an order ticket
~ Halloween stickers - for ATC cards, but I didn't end up using them
~ Pizza - Wednesday is pizza night at our house
~ French book and paper ephemera from a thrift store
~ postage - mailed out a few packages this week
~ saw blade - hubby had to cut concrete for drainage pipes at Camp Shiloh (the home we are building)
~ Fresh fruit - went to a baby shower and i was to bring a fruit tray, well not much fruit is in season, so I went to a local farm and bought muscadine and scuppernongs, watermelon, apples and a cantaloupe
~ gift card, gift bag and tissue - to put the bibs and burp cloths in I made for the shower.
~Halloween goodies - online from Oriental Trading
~ deal of the day - PickUrPlum
*this was really a good week for me, I stayed home most the week and didn't do alot of shopping...next week will look scary whoever, we have alot of car parts to buy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment