Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day Twenty Three

Current Favorites
~ Journals - making them, sharing them, using them
~ recycled paper - for the journals of course
~vintage decor - since we are still in the process of building our house, I am always on the look out for goodies to decorate with
~ party decor - I love to plan a party and decorating is the best part, I tend to use my vintage goods to help and items I sell in my etsy store
~ hot love songs - these are mostly country right now, i have a friend getting married the end of Oct and i've been working on a love song CD for her - not your usual sappy love songs, but good Hot love songs
~ T-shirts - I wore nothing but t's in highschool, and none since then, but this year i find myself searching for them, they are my go to clothing item now
~Outlaw country - the old classics like Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, CDB
**it appears I have a thing for music right now, I have running lists of favs, road songs, water songs, love songs, and outlaw music**
~ Justified - since we don't have cable or satellite, I've been watching old seasons of Justified from Netflix
~ Alternative Building - our home will have a few styles of alternative building in it when done, so my hubby and I spend a good amount of time researching and trying out different possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment