Saturday, April 30, 2011

Good Finds Today




Today was a good shopping day, not many yard sales, but good finds just the same. I went to our largest yard sale in town, they charge $2.00 to get in. I ended up being mostly new stuff, But I did find these boots there and the cute pink melamine in the back, they have cute white flowers on them.

Among my catch of the day: tin of buttons, lot of watches, tons of keys and a few locks, Pyrex, linen, melamine, this cute heart silver tray, a vintage 'honey' bucket, two coat racks

The last stop of the day was this cute little old lady who kept getting side tracked, it took me over 30 minutes to get my stuff and leave, but she was so sweet, the linen and patterns came from her, she said most of the linens where made by her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment