Thursday, July 28, 2011

Creating with Gusto

 
Since my previous B-Day posts I have had a creative itch, so I have been doing some handmade goodies. 
I enjoyed these signs so much I started coming up with new ideas. This one is Beach Party

 
This one is a birthday banner I call strawberry lemonade
For a friends shower I create this It's A Boy Banner to coordinate with her party colors

 
I have also been seeing so many tutu's online lately, I love the way they look and my grandbaby would be so cute in one, (this is not her in the photo, this is my model Baylee) I wanted to make one, but not like any others I have seen, so I come up with my own idea, I made one with tattered fabric. I love the way it looks so much I added it to my handmade etsy shop. you can visit it here spiral sage

 So after making the tutu's my mind just would not stop, I created a tattered wand, and tattered hair bows to match the tutu.

No comments:

Post a Comment