Monday, September 3, 2012

Day Three

Today's list is the one I always dread, It's such a hard question to answer, if I say I'm nice and sweet am I being realistic and if I say I'm moody am I being too hard on myself. So what I did was ask my sons and hubby...IMG_9052
I think motherly and crafty are safe so I started with those, my 16 year old son said different, I asked if he meant that in a good way or bad way, he says however you want to take it..so I'm different..I like to think of it as I'm unique
My 20 year old son says I'm worrisome..well I have three boys that have no fear..of course I am worrisome...that's just what mom's do.
My 16 year old comes back and says goofy, ok i take that as a good thing, fun, funny..I like that one
My hubby calls as I'm writing them down and I ask him...he says wonderful...what a suck up..lol..he never has a negative word to say about me
I've heard people call me helpful so I added that one.
The title page is a vintage flash card with tags and an added butterfly stamp. The journal page is from an old accounting book. I created the book before I knew what the journal prompts would be or what order...so I had added this tape that says gorgeous*perfect...I just thought that was funny when I turned to the next page..so not what I think I would be described as...but ads a bit of whimsy

No comments:

Post a Comment