Monday, June 20, 2011

Yard Sale Goodies

I had a late start Saturday and made it to three yard sales, one being at a friends house, which is always nice
The first one was what appeared to be leftovers from an antique store or similar. I picked up these cute pictures and the glassware to follow. 
The books in the back of the photo are both on dutch oven cooking, I have the oven and do use it, just not over an open fire, so this is on my to do list.

 I scored a paper sack full of vintage patterns and this cute cowgirl boot material along with a horse belt buckle.
 look more blue glass, it just seems to find me now, I love this little camp set. I called it enamel and confused the man when I tried to purchase it. Even the pretty sheet used as a back drop was a good find
This gorgeous breadbox was a great find of the day, the cute little embroidered sign has a pocket for special notes and the letter holder would be great for a chicken (rooster) lover

No comments:

Post a Comment